Reduce errors in your audit! Official audits submitted to the state often contain mistakes in coding and terminology. This computer-based training module is designed specifically for all elected borough and township auditors. Auditors will be taught how to prepare and submit an accurate audit, reduce errors and save time and effort. During this training, auditors will become familiar with:
• Legal requirements for municipal audits
• Audit preparation and work plan
• Auditing procedures for specific funds
• Chart of Accounts for local government
• Procedures for auditing the accounts of municipal officials
This course will instruct auditors on how to prepare audit forms as well as the required Municipal Annual Audit and Financial Report form.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Unless otherwise specified, the purchase of online courses are final. Online courses are nonreturnable and nonrefundable. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.